You made the right choice, your car is now protected with Drexler Ceramic!
A new ceramic coating takes about 2 weeks to cure to its full strength.
During that time, some precautions should be taken.
- Avoid contact with water for the first 24h
- No wash for at least one week after the coating is done.
Once it's fully cured, here are few tips to keep this shine and protection like the first day:
- Never take your car to an automated machine car wash.
- Regularly wash your car with Ph neutral soap: To avoid build-up of dirt and contaminent on your paint and reduce repellent effect of the coating, you will need to regularly wash your car (at least once a month). Leaving contaminent on your coating for a long time car reduce its life span.
- Wash your car in low light hours (or shaded area) and dry completely to avoid any water spots.
- Always use clean mitt, towels and microfibers.
That way, you will keep your car always shiny and protected.
Pro tip: If you want to extend your coating life, reload it once a year with our Care Coat spray, after having your car washed and dried.